Purchased a Blue Tooth headset (Plantronics Voyager PRO+) that arrived in generic packaging, not manufacturers packaging.That indicates that the product was returned defective.
The product was was confirmed defective by the manufacturer at Plantronics case number. My experience with Plantronics is that they always have their own and impressive packaging with registration cards and full documentation (only a quick start foldout was shoved inthere). I contacted "Jeff" by email who told me to take it to the manufacturer, just then next day after recieving it. This is clearly a used product that was taken off their hands for warranty exchange since the packaging was missing.
I found I was remiss in going to their returns policy where it is stated that NO BLUETOOTH devices can be returned. At this point, I would have said shame on myself and continued on that path.
However, this was clearly a deceptive practice given that the product was not in new packaging.Please help to end these shoddy practices.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Plantronics Voyager
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "This is to seek your assistance Regarding my purchase of dash cam which I bought last January 21,2015 delivered in my house,but was not working.they told me to video the..."
- "Ordered two ipad mini cases for a total of $30. While processing my credit card information, I was directed to a foreign website (alipay or something like that), then..."
- " Bait & Switch / False advertising  A "Dangle-the-carrot" ploy On September 4, 2013, ordered a Garmin nuvi 1490LMT 5-Inch Portable GPS from Advantage Computer Services; Manassas, Va. via Amazon.com.  When..."
- "Hello John, Thank you for contacting Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. in Arcadia, WI. I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your Ashley furniture. All warranties are..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "While getting ready for work, i had the instyler heating up. All of a sudden a loud bang and a flash, and thank god it tripped the circuit and..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."