Purchased a Blue Tooth headset (Plantronics Voyager PRO+) that arrived in generic packaging, not manufacturers packaging.That indicates that the product was returned defective.
The product was was confirmed defective by the manufacturer at Plantronics case number. My experience with Plantronics is that they always have their own and impressive packaging with registration cards and full documentation (only a quick start foldout was shoved inthere). I contacted "Jeff" by email who told me to take it to the manufacturer, just then next day after recieving it. This is clearly a used product that was taken off their hands for warranty exchange since the packaging was missing.
I found I was remiss in going to their returns policy where it is stated that NO BLUETOOTH devices can be returned. At this point, I would have said shame on myself and continued on that path.
However, this was clearly a deceptive practice given that the product was not in new packaging.Please help to end these shoddy practices.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Plantronics Voyager
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "This is regarding Order #106-5418742-6535460, a Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard I purchased from amazon.com, the store Outlet Digital. In short, Logitech will not honor the three-year warranty of this..."
- "I ordered the 3.0 VGA to USB so that I can use double screens on my all-in-one HP desktop and after I installed the software sent with the vga to..."
- "HERE IS MY EXPERIENCE be wary... this dodgy company is a dumping ground for seconds, refurbs and defective junk! Hi, i recieved my order today and i am not happy, The..."
- "This clinic removes all of the many negative comments almost immediately from its Instagram page..... but sometimes you catch one before it disappears! Nadia's comment has already vanished! Check for..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."