Purchased a Blue Tooth headset (Plantronics Voyager PRO+) that arrived in generic packaging, not manufacturers packaging.That indicates that the product was returned defective.

The product was was confirmed defective by the manufacturer at Plantronics case number. My experience with Plantronics is that they always have their own and impressive packaging with registration cards and full documentation (only a quick start foldout was shoved inthere). I contacted "Jeff" by email who told me to take it to the manufacturer, just then next day after recieving it. This is clearly a used product that was taken off their hands for warranty exchange since the packaging was missing.

I found I was remiss in going to their returns policy where it is stated that NO BLUETOOTH devices can be returned. At this point, I would have said shame on myself and continued on that path.

However, this was clearly a deceptive practice given that the product was not in new packaging.Please help to end these shoddy practices.

Had an Experience with CellXpo?

Comments

Pomfret, Connecticut, United States #824864

I had the same issue when purchasing a plantronics voyager legend.It arrived quickly, but in generic packaging and with no documentation.

There are signs of wear around the charging area and even a serial number written in black ink marker on the device. Weird. Obviously this is used, however it works fine. So, I'm less upset at the moment.

It is still not the new product that I thought that I was getting. Shoddy as was stated earlier. How do they get away with this? Also astounded to learn that there are no returns accepted on Bluetooth devices.

Will not use cellxpo.com again.The old adage "you get what you pay for" proves to be correct again.