Purchased a Blue Tooth headset (Plantronics Voyager PRO+) that arrived in generic packaging, not manufacturers packaging.That indicates that the product was returned defective.
The product was was confirmed defective by the manufacturer at Plantronics case number. My experience with Plantronics is that they always have their own and impressive packaging with registration cards and full documentation (only a quick start foldout was shoved inthere). I contacted "Jeff" by email who told me to take it to the manufacturer, just then next day after recieving it. This is clearly a used product that was taken off their hands for warranty exchange since the packaging was missing.
I found I was remiss in going to their returns policy where it is stated that NO BLUETOOTH devices can be returned. At this point, I would have said shame on myself and continued on that path.
However, this was clearly a deceptive practice given that the product was not in new packaging.Please help to end these shoddy practices.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Plantronics Voyager
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a sports camera together with an SD card on behalf of someone who was abroad/overseas (Order number: 307949378) last January 18. The SD card was delivered first..."
- "I had used the cyber power cp900 avr uninterruptible power supply to protect my equipment for several years until the unit stopped working displaying a fault warning. I..."
- "Ordered two ipad mini cases for a total of $30. While processing my credit card information, I was directed to a foreign website (alipay or something like that), then..."
- "CheapCaribbean has false advertising!! And don't try to contact a customer service representative they won't answer or are even concern!! They have hotels as 3 1/2 stars and fake..."
- "I should have learned my lesson after a prior incident with Bob's Discount Furniture, but I gave them a second chance and now I'm paying for it.My family purchased a..."
- " I was sold a Jeep Wrangler 2016 that was in an accident by Ralph Rodriguez and Jason Martino. They stole my money and lied to me. Sold me a car..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."